Work with a BIA Member
Our members are dedicated to serving the Greater Louisville community, and do so by continuing their education each year and abiding by the BIA Code of Ethics. Annual education requirements keep our members ahead of industry standards and up to date with the latest design trends and building codes.
The distinction of being a BIA Builder Member is not a title that someone can simply purchase. In order to become a BIA Builder Member, Members must abide by Industry Standards and comply with the Association's heightened codes of conduct.
- Provide each customer with a contract and a one-year limited warranty.
- Submit names of 10 positive homewoner or business references.
- Have acceptable credit history.
- Take part in annual continuing education.
- Abide by the BIA Code of Ethics.
- Have both Workers Compensation and General Liability insurance.
All of these criteria combine to provide you with confidence that you are dealing with a professional who is dedicated to providing you with a quality build or remodel!